- Includes a 2-year Warranty
- This is an Auto CPAP Machine
- Humdifier is included
- Easy access to Compliance Data for DOT
- Pefect for travel and camping.
- Includes carry case
- Small, lightweight, quiet
- Works with any CPAP Mask
- Auto On when you breathe
- Auto Off when you take mask off
- 8 ft. power cord with no bulky power brick
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAjust CPAP Machine is relatively small and compact and very easy to use. Its low price makes it a great choice for a second machine and for travel. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode and SmartFlex helps to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient and effective sleep therapy experience!
The AutoAdjust CPAP Machine can be operated in CPAP mode with a prescribed pressure or in AutoAdjust with a range of pressures anywhere between 4-20cm. The AutoAdjust features include: automatic pressure adjustments based on event density and type, adjustable apnea and hypopnea detection, adjustable upper and lower pressure limits, adjustable delay setting for up to four hours which is ideal for comparing your response to AutoAdjust and standard CPAP therapy, and automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection.
The DeVilbiss advanced technology known as SmartFlex tracks each breath while using CPAP therapy - detecting onset of inspiration and expiration, and adjusting relief pressure to proper levels. SmartFlex ensures the maximum benefit of prescribed therapy, and assures a comfortable night's sleep. This helps the user feel more like they are naturally breathing.
SmartCode is a DeVilbiss exclusive. This is especially helpful to remotely track compliance data for DOT workers. Simply call your provider or clinician and give them the codes from the machine. There are no fees nor is there additional equipment required! SmartCode provides a snapshot viewing of days on therapy and how many hours each day you were compliant.
Many CPAP machine users find that the addition of heated humidity just feels better. Blowing air can cause nasal dryness and irritation. The integrated heated humidifier works with each IntelliPap CPAP machine. The humidifier chamber easily docks onto the bottom of the unit; no separate hose or power cord is needed. The water reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection.
DeVilbiss offers a 2-year warranty on the Intellipap CPAP Machine!
- It's compact size makes it easy to travel
- No bulky power brick
- Works with any CPAP mask
- Travel bag included
- Tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the CPAP machine to the prescribed pressure
- This CPAP with Heated Humidifier weighs only 4.5 pounds!
NOTE for Truck Drivers: Quick and easy access to compliance information for DOT. Runs well off 12 Volt Connection.