Now that you are ready to take charge of your sleep apnea, DeVilbiss is ready to help you enjoy a healthy, great night’s sleep! DeVilbiss is with you every step of the way. The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP BiLevel S CPAP System has been designed with patients in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode helps to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient and effective sleep therapy experience!
The BiLevel (BiPAP) CPAP System can be operated in both conventional CPAP and BiLevel modes. The BiLevel feature helps the user who needs two levels of pressure: a higher pressure when you inhale and a lower level when you exhale.
SmartCode or SmartLink is a DeVilbiss exclusive. This is a way to remotely track data from sleep patterns. Your provider or clinician can simply call the patient and obtain key adherence monitoring data. There are no fees nor is there additional equipment required! SmartCode provides a snapshot viewing of days on therapy and how many hours each day you were compliant.
Many CPAP/BiPAP machine users find that the addition of heated humidity just feels better. Blowing air can cause nasal dryness and irritation. DeVilbiss’ IntelliPAP Heated Humidification System provides optimal humidification and additional comfort for much better comfort. The integrated heated humidifier works with each IntelliPap CPAP machine. The humidifier chamber easily docks into the bottom of the unit; no separate hose or power cord is needed. The water capacity gives 8 hours of continuous humidification at the highest setting. The integrated stainless steel heat transfer plate provides efficient water heating. Durable, Lexan constructed water chamber is designed to maximize humidity and minimize water leaks. The water reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection. Water ingress protection prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP/BiPAP machine. This option is great for travelers!
DeVilbiss really stands by their CPAP/BiPAP machines. They offer an industry leading 5-year warranty!
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure
- Respiratory Event Detection algorithm scores patient breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and non-responding events. Reports generated by SmartLink® or SmartCode®
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate, and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, minute volume and tidal volume
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market - only 26 dBA!
- Auto on/off* automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- SmartCode® therapy tracking encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Ability to turn off large, backlit LCD screen
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage