Now that you are ready to take charge of your sleep apnea, DeVilbiss is ready to help you enjoy a healthy, great night’s sleep! DeVilbiss is with you every step of the way. This company provides a new IntelliPAP CPAP system user DVD that is highly informative to help you get the most out of your therapy and learn how to properly care for your system. The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System has been designed with patients in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode and SmartFlex helps to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient and effective sleep therapy experience!
The DeVilbiss advanced technology known as SmartFlex tracks each breath while using CPAP therapy - detecting onset of inspiration and expiration, and adjusting relief pressure to proper levels. By reducing pressure at the beginning of exhalation and returning to therapeutic pressure upon inhalation, SmartFlex ensures the maximum benefit of prescribed therapy, and assures a comfortable night's sleep. This helps the user feel more like they are naturally breathing. The user can choose from six settings, a true exclusive DeVilbiss advantage.
SmartCode is a DeVilbiss exclusive. This is a way to remotely track data from sleep patterns. Your provider or clinician can simply call the patient and obtain key adherence monitoring data. There are no fees nor is there additional equipment required! SmartCode provides a snapshot viewing of days on therapy and how many hours each day you were compliant.
DeVilbiss really stands by their CPAP machines. They offer an industry leading 2-year warranty!
Now that you are ready to take charge of your sleep apnea, DeVilbiss is ready to help you enjoy a healthy, great night’s sleep!
- Among the quietest CPAP units on the market - only 26 dBA
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure - allowing a user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5 minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- Exceptionally small footprint easily fits into a home environment and carry-on luggage
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Easy and intuitive setup - three, large buttons control nearly all functions for simplified patient operation
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask, and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Heated Humidifier is optional
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician and then translated
Compliance Recording: Optional
Compliance Type: SmartCode
Item Condition: New
Dimensions: 5.8" x 5" x 3.9"
Exhalation Relief: SmartFlex
HCPCS Code: E0601,A9279
Heated Tubing Avail: No
Mask Off Alert: Yes
Other Info: Includes Best-In-Industry 5-year Warranty
Prescription Required: Yes
Pressure Range: 3-20 cm
Published dBA: 26 dBA
Voltage: 100/240V Auto
Warranty: 2 Years
Item Weight: 1.76 lbs
Can Use Battery: Yes
Can Use AC Inverter: Yes
File DownloadsIntelliPAP Standard Plus User Guide
SmartCode Data Example
Get to know IntelliPAP from DeVilbiss Healthcare - TheCPAPPeople
Customer Reviews of the
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine
- Some Images and Content © DeVilbiss Healthcare. Used with Permission.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of DeVilbiss Healthcare products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- The DeVilbiss Healthcare IntelliPAP was designed and intended for sale and use to patients in the US, Canada, Mexico only. Medical product requirements, regulations and support differ by country.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare products are sold by TheCPAPPeople.com in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international sale or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!