The DreamStation Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics was the first in the DreamStation family. It has now been discontinued.
It's comfortable and easy to use making it easy to comply with therapy.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP is designed to run in an automatic, self-adjusting mode by raising or lowering the air pressure as needed. This machine can also run in CPAP mode with a prescribed setting. Most patients find this type of sleep therapy easier to tolerate and more comfortable than standard CPAP therapy.
Respironics offers a 2-year warranty on the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine.
- EZ-Start helps you to acclimate to therapy while SmartRamp allows you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Stylish and low profile, the DreamStation not only looks good but comes apart easily for travel and cleaning
- The Menu on the front is easy to navigate
- Works with any CPAP mask
- Tubing extends from back of unit and swivels to allow free movement
- The low profile helps to minimize movement on the night table
- Automatic Altitude compensation
- The DreamStation with Heated Humidifier weighs 4.50 pounds!
RECALL NOTICE: Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. For information on the Recall Notice, a complete list of impacted products, and potential health risks, visit www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/e/sleep/communications/src-update Or Call 877-907-7508 with any questions.