Another mask in the DreamWear line by Philips Respironics. The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers a simple design with very little on your face and offers a full field of vision to read or watch TV before falling asleep. Gel Pillows gives you a right fit that works with almost any nose shape. Three sizes of nasal pillows give you a comfortable, custom fit. This mask connects over the top of your head giving freedom of movement while the air flows through the frame.
Note: The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask FitPack comes with a medium frame. Small and Large frames are available. The pillows can be interchanged with the DreamWear Under the nose nasal cushions.
Cleaning tip: The headgear does not need to be removed for daily cleaning; however, it should be washed weekly or as needed. It can be washed by hand in warm soapy water. Lay it flat and let it air dry. (Do not place it in the dryer)
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers a simple design with very little on your face and offers a full field of vision to read or watch TV before falling asleep. Gel Pillows gives you a right fit that works with almost any nose shape. Three sizes of nasal pillows give you a comfortable, custom fit. This mask connects over the top of your head giving freedom of movement.
Ideal For: All Patients
Prescription Required: Yes
Multiple Sizes Included: Yes
Item Condition: New
HCPCS Code: 00606959026780
Headgear Included: Yes
Other Info: Other frame sizes are available
Item Weight: .75 lbs
Color: Clear Frame
Item Size: Small, Medium and Large Pillows included
Customer Reviews of the
DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Philips Respironics is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of Philips Respironics products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- Philips Respironics products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international sale or delivery is made.
- Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!