Introducing F&P Brevida™. Brevida features both a simple, adjustable headgear to deliver an individual fit, and the Innovative AirPillow™ seal inflates to form a ‘pillow’ of air in and around the nose for a gentle, effective seal.
The sealing region is made of extra thin silicone which is gentle on the nose and includes side supports to reduce the likelihood of the seal dislodging during sleep. VisiBlue™ highlights are blue color cues incorporated into the key mask components which assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and re-assembly. Washable Diffuser – which reduces noise and draft - is now washable and reusable.
BRE1SA - Extra Small/Small Seal
BRE1MA- Medium/Large Seal
Introducing F&P Brevida™. A nasal pillows mask designed for confidence and built for comfort. F&P Brevida features both a simple, adjustable headgear to deliver an individual fit, and the innovative AirPillow™ seal which inflates to form a ‘pillow’ of air in and around the nose for a gentle, effective seal.
Ideal For: All Patients
Prescription Required: Yes
Multiple Sizes Included: No
Item Condition: New
HCPCS Code: Mask: A7030, Headgear: A7035
Headgear Included: Yes
Item Weight: < 1 lb.
Item Size: BRE1SA - Small
BRE1MA - Medium
Name: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Address: 15365 Barranca Parkway
Irvine CA, 92618
Prescriptions are required for all masks, machines, and humidifiers.
Read our prescription policy
Customer Reviews of the
F&P Brevida Pillow CPAP Mask
- Fisher & Paykel is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of Fisher & Paykel products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- Fisher & Paykel products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international shipping or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!