Eson™ 2 includes Intuitive Headgear and incorporates VisiBlue™ highlights for simpler and more intuitive mask education. Eson™ 2 retains the RollFit™ Seal, designed to deliver an effective seal and lessen the likelihood of leaks.
- The Intuitive Headgear - provides fitting options for patients, including the ability to stretch the mask directly over the head.
- The Easy Frame – which fits all three seal sizes, now has a narrower profile than its predecessor. This provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
- The innovative diffuser - which reduces noise and draft, is now washable and more durable than the original F&P Eson™ .
- Blue highlights - which are incorporated into key mask components, assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and reassembly. This provides for simpler and more intuitive mask education.
The mask includes cushions in the following sizes:
Confidence comes easy with F&P Eson™ 2 - a nasal mask designed to meet the needs of patients, at every important milestone in the CPAP therapy journey. Designed for performance and comfort.
Ideal For: All Patients
Multiple Sizes Included: Yes
Prescription Required: Yes
Item Condition: New
HCPCS Code: Mask: A7030, Headgear: A7035
Headgear Included: Yes
Item Weight: .75 oz
Item Size: Small, Medium, Large Cushions
Cushion Material: Silicone
Name: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Address: 15365 Barranca Parkway
Irvine CA, 92618
Prescriptions are required for all masks, machines, and humidifiers.
Read our prescription policy
[[Video Not Found]] - TheCPAPPeople
Customer Reviews of the
F&P Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Fitpack
- Fisher & Paykel is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of Fisher & Paykel products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- Fisher & Paykel products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international shipping or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!