F&P ICON Auto with Heated Humidifier & ThermoSmart Tubing
This combo pack includes both standard 6ft tubing and 6ft ThermoSmart tubing. The F&P ICON™ Auto CPAP includes full compliance and efficacy reporting. Fisher and Paykel has taken several features from their SleepStyle line of CPAP machines and combined those and more to enhance patient comfort and provide a personalized therapy system. The ICON Auto incorporates ThermoSmart technology and advanced reporting into a streamlined body. The built-in heated humidifier and optional heated hose delivers condensation-free humidification at the touch of a button. The ICON Auto CPAP machine is ideal for home or travel and comes with an alarm clock and music playing ability.
Editor's Quick Notes for F&P ICON Auto with Heated Humidifier & ThermoSmart Tubing
- Stylish, trendy design.
- Includes full efficacy data recording via SmartStick
- AlarmTunes available. Software sold separately.
- Front-facing clock
- ThermoSmart tubing included in combo. Standard 6ft tubing also included.
- All-in-one design
- Leak compensation
- Auto Altitude Adjustment
- Travel-friendly. Perfect for everyday, everywhere use.
- ECO mode for minimal power usage when using alternate power sources
The stylish ICON series from Fisher & Paykel brings unprecedented innovations, and some welcomed lifestyle improvements to sleep therapy patients. The F&P ICON Auto is a premium Auto CPAP system offering a wide pressure range, ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, leak compensation, a compact and travel friendly design, an internal heated humidifier, a universal power supply, and advanced therapy reporting. It also includes pressure relief called SensAwake.
ThermoSmart™ Technology is at the forefront of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare's humidification philosophy and is available in the SleepStyle™ 600 and F&P ICON™ series. ThermoSmart™ Technology includes an advanced humidification program and a heated breathing tube, which both work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation. ThermoSmart™ Technology, with its unique heated breathing tube, mimics the ability of the nose to heat and humidify the air.
CPAP users will experience new levels of sleep comfort as humidity levels remain constant through the night, regardless of ambient temperature change. The effectiveness of conventional humidification is limited by ambient temperature. As air travels from a conventional humidifier it cools, causing condensation to form in the tube. As a result it fails to deliver optimal humidity levels to the patient.
ThermoSmart™ Technology, with its unique heated breathing tube, delivers higher, customized humidity levels that are maintained through the night, regardless of ambient temperature change. These higher humidity levels help maintain normal airway conditions without the side effect of condensation.
The clinical evidence to support the effectiveness of ThermoSmart™ is clear:
Those who will benefit the most from ThermoSmart™ include:
- ThermoSmart™ provides a more comfortable CPAP experience
- ThermoSmart™ improves sleep quality and total sleep time
- ThermoSmart™ lowers nasal airway resistance for 10% lower pressure
- ThermoSmart™ eliminates condensation
- ThermoSmart™ is as effective as a nasal steroid in improving nasal symptoms
This awesome CPAP machine offers some of the following features: Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber - One-piece humidifier chamber holds 420ml of water and is dishwasher safe for easy maintenance, SmartDial - Intuitive controls allow one-touch navigation of the Menu System and access to all settings, USB SmartStick - An integrated USB Port houses the SmartStick to record compliance, efficacy and flow data. The SmartStick is an independant USB device so no USB reader is needed, just plug it into any USB port on your computer to access data with Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software, ThermoSmart Technology - (Optional) Exclusive ThermoSmart Technology.
- Patients over 60
- Patients on medication
- Patients who prefer a cold room
- Patients with pre-existing nasal conditions
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward facing clock with customizable AlarmTunes™
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies
- Fully integrated
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- Efficacy Reporting
- Compliance Reporting
- Proportional Ramp
- Auto-Altitude Adjusting Automatic
- Leak Compensation
- Clock and AlarmTunes™
- SensAwake Pressure Relief
Watch more videos on the F&P ICON devices from the VIDEO tab above.
The F&P ICON™ Auto is a premium Auto CPAP with full compliance and efficacy reporting.
Compliance Recording: Yes
Compliance Type: SmartStick
Item Condition: New
Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 in
Exhalation Relief: Yes
HCPCS Code: E0601,E0562,A9279
Heated Tubing Avail: Yes, Included
Mask Off Alert: Yes
Prescription Required: Yes
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm
Voltage: 100/240V Auto
Warranty: 2 Years
Item Weight: 4.8 lbs
Can Use Battery: Yes, with Inverter
DC Power Info: Using an inverter, DC power can be obtained from any available source including a battery, generator, car accessory port, etc. This machine can not be directly attached to a battery via cables or adapters. Inverter use only.
Can Use AC Inverter: Yes
AC Inverter Info: Recommended 300W AC inverter. With or without ECO mode activated. To reduce power usage, ECO mode will disable humidifier and set ICON for minimal power usage.
File DownloadsICON - Set Clock for DST
ICON Auto Spec Sheet
ICON Product Brochure
ICON Reference Cards
ICON User Manual
Name: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Address: 15365 Barranca Parkway
Irvine CA, 92618
Prescriptions are required for all masks, machines, and humidifiers.
Read our prescription policy
Cleaning and Maintaining your F&P ICON Series CPAP Machine - TheCPAPPeople
F&P ICON Quick Start Guide - TheCPAPPeople
Getting to know the F&P ICON Series CPAP Machine - TheCPAPPeople
Intro to F&P ICON AlarmTunes - TheCPAPPeople
F&P ICON Exploding Model - Fun - TheCPAPPeople
F&P Icon Features Animation - TheCPAPPeople
Downloading Sleep Data from your F&P ICON - TheCPAPPeople
Customer Reviews of the
F&P ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier & ThermoSmart Tubing
- Fisher & Paykel is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of Fisher & Paykel products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- Fisher & Paykel products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international shipping or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!