RemZzzs is so excited to share the amazing benefits of RemZzzs™ with you. For starters, you’d probably just like to know what it is, right? Well, it’s not another mask. RemZzzs™ is an accessory to your mask , made from a special blend of naturally absorbent fibers that are designed to help absorb facial oil and moisture. Why is this so important?
RemZzzs Padded CPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many common problems associated with CPAP masks such as skin irritation, leaks, and pressure marks that come along with sleep therapy and CPAP masks. And best of all, their simple application will make your mask more comfortable and easier to maintain.
RemZzzs are simple to use and offer much relief! All you do is place the disposable mask liner between the mask cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The RemZzzs padded mask liner acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion. Special fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
RemZzzs can even save you a lot of time. Most manufacturers’ recommend cleaning your mask every day. With RemZzzs, naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion. You spend less time cleaning your mask!
- Greatly reduce or eliminate noisy and annoying air leaks due to moisture build up
- Prevent skin irritations and ugly pressure marks
- Helps to hold your mask in place
- Mask need less cleaning
- Helps provide a much more comfortable night’s sleep for you and your partner
These CPAP mask liners are compatible with the following CPAP Masks:
- Fisher & Paykel FULL FACE Masks (FlexiFit 431, FlexiFit 432, Forma, and similar masks)
- Respironics FULL FACE Masks (ComfortFull, ComfortFull 2, ComfortGel Full, and similar masks)
- ResMed FULL FACE Masks (Mirage Quattro, Ultra Mirage Full Face, and similar masks)