Overview of the ResMed H5i Water Chamber
The ResMed H5i water chamber is a replacement part for the ResMed S9 CPAP machine. To ensure best use and longevity, owners of the ResMed S9 CPAP machine are recommended to replace the H5i Water Chamber every 2 years.
- The H5i replacement water chamber is designed for easy disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly.
- You can either wash the chamber by hand or simply put it in the dishwasher.
Why should I replace the parts in my S9 ResMed CPAP machine?
Keeping your S9 CPAP machine in top working order will extend the life of your machine. The typical lifespan of a CPAP machine is 20,000 hours of use, which translates into about 7 or 8 years of use. However, a well cared for machine can last much longer, even two and a half times that estimate. Taking good care of your CPAP machine means keeping it clean, replacing filters, and keeping up with the replacement schedule of your machine parts (click here for a typical replacement schedule *on the FAQ page). We carry all of the replacement parts, filters and cleaning supplies for the S9 and the AirSense 10, ResMed’s latest CPAP machine. Please contact us (link) if you have any questions regarding replacement schedules or parts. Our knowledgeable staff can help you keep your ResMed S9 in best working order.
Other ResMed S9 with H5i Heated Humidifier parts
S9 H5i Series Accessories
- H5i heated humidifier with water tub (part #36900)
- H5i standard water tub with removable lid for cleaning - suggested replacement every 6 months (part #36803)
- H5i cleanable (dishwasher safe) water tub with heavier metal plate - suggested replacement every 6 months (part #36800)
- ClimateLine 6 ft 6 in Heated Tubing (part # 36995)
S9 Series Accessories
- S9 90W power supply unit with cord (part #36821)
- DC/DC Converter 24V/90W with cigarette adapter and alligator battery clips (part #36970)
S9 Series and AirSense 10 Accessories
- SlimLine Tubing for use with AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, and S9 Series (part #36810)
- Disposable Filters (3 Pack) for use with AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, and S9 Series (part #CF2107)
The ResMed AirSense 10
For those who are considering an upgrade from the ResMed S9, the AirSense 10 is a great choice. The AirSense 10 boasts of several features that help you breath easier all night long. The AutoRamp feature detects when you fall asleep and increases pressure once you’re sleeping. The SmartStart feature starts delivering pressure once you breath in. Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) reduces pressure when you exhale and increases pressure during inhalation. The AirSense 10 is also designed to make your therapy easy to understand. The user friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make navigating your settings a cinch. And, with cellular technology it’s simpler than ever to access your therapy data. The intuitive design and features of the AirSense 10 really make sense for those looking to replace their CPAP machine.