The ResMed AirCurve 10™ VPAP Auto is a fully‐integrated auto‐adjusting bilevel device designed to address noncompliant
OSA patient needs. The ResMed AirCurve 10™ VPAP Auto includes optional wireless monitoring, central sleep apnea (CSA) detection and optional integrated oximetry. It also features a Sleep Quality Indicator, which allows patients to view their therapy progress on a daily basis. Together with ResMed’s Enhanced Easy‐Breathe technology and Climate Control humidification system, the VPAP Auto delivers quiet comfort to a wide range of patients, from non-compliant CPAP users to those requiring additional ventilatory support.
The VPAP Auto features sophisticated motor technology with the Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor. Because axial airflow is distributed evenly throughout the motor, conducted noise transferred through the mask to the patient is significantly reduced when compared to previous devices, making it easier to integrate into the patient’s (and bed partner’s) lifestyle.
- Enhanced AutoSet™ algorithm continually monitors breathing
- Simple menu settings and color LCD display are intuitive for both patients and clinicians
- Enhanced Vsync™ technology compensates for leak and provides superior patient–ventilator synchrony
- TiControl™ (Ti Max/Min) feature accommodates
- 30 sessions of detailed data (eg, flattening index, snore, minute ventilation and oximetry) on SD card
- Seven sessions of high resolution data (flow and pressure) on SD card
- 365 sessions of compliance and summary data (eg, summary, efficacy and usage data, including central apnea statistics) on Sleep Report, device and SD card