Consider the following features for your best CPAP therapy option found in the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier:
- AutoSet Algorithm with Built-in HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier for easier use
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing [SKU # 37296] for less rainout
- AutoRamp™ for easier solution for gradual pressure increase
- EPR™ and Easy-Breathe motor for peaceful comfort
- Take along for easier travel
- Advanced Event Detection for more in-depth patient insight for better health
- My Options Menu and LCD Display with Light Sensor for better user customization
- AirView™ for remote access
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is an auto-titrating CPAP machine that will automatically determine the user's pressure needs includes a built-in heated humidifier. The CPAP machine and heated humidifier are combined into one unit, making it so much easier to use. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet incorporates some very intelligent features for better user comfort, adherence and ease of use with user-friendly controls.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier also offers a smaller footprint so the machine takes up less room on the user’s nightstand. It is also much easier to take along while traveling. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet typically meets the FAA requirements for air travel (we always recommend calling your airline for confirmation).
ResMed integrated the heated humidifier making a more simplified solution for heated humidity and user comfort. The temperature settings range from 1-8 so the user can more easily manage and customize their therapy. The user can also turn off the humidification system by setting it to zero. When using heated humidification the user can also preheat the water in the tub before starting therapy!
ResMed offers the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing [SKU #37296], which when installed will set the integrated humidifier to “Auto”. It will sense the surrounding conditions so that it will automatically use its humidity control technology to set the humidification level needed to prevent condensation, better known as “rainout”. The user can also preheat the water in the chamber before starting therapy.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is so sophisticated the user can opt for AutoRamp™ so it can be set to automatically sense the user’s breathing pattern. When the user falls asleep the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet will ramp up to the prescribed minimum pressure. The feature known as “Ramp” gradually builds to the user’s prescribed pressure allowing the user to fall asleep with a lower pressure setting at the outset of therapy. The user can also customize the Ramp feature if so desired.
EPR™ and Easy-Breathe motor
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet offers Expiratory Pressure Relief known as EPR™. It provides a much more comfortable solution for the user when exhaling while using CPAP. The technology actually picks up the user’s breathing pattern and then creates a more natural flow of air. When the user exhales he/she is not fighting against the air pressure. EPR™ allows for a much more comfortable experience. The user can opt to turn off this feature.
The Easy-Breathe motor is a very quiet design so the user and his/her bed partner enjoy a much more peaceful, and with EPR™ more comfortable CPAP experience.
Advanced Event Detection
Data recording is an important feature for CPAP therapy because of the story it can tell while the user is on CPAP. The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite can record useful data such as Events Per Hour; Mask Leak Rate; Apnea/Hypopnea Index (AHI) and Usage Data (SD card for tracking is included).
Advanced Event Detection in Sleep Data Recording is an AirSense™ feature that can detect more serious forms of sleep apnea, such as Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) or Cheyne - Stokes respiration (CSR). This feature is truly one of a kind in that it can provide valuable insight into the user’s health and sleep disorders.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet also includes pulse oximetry monitoring, My Options Menu, and LCD Display with Light Sensor.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet includes a LCD display with easy to read menus. The LCD Display includes advanced Light Sensor technology. This built-in technology actually senses the lighting in the room and will adjust the screen brightness. So, the darker the room, the less light will be emitted on the screen. Once the lights are out, the screen totally dims and then goes black so it will not disrupt sleep.
The My Options Menu allows the user to select the menu item by the turn of the dial. This feature gives the user more freedom in selecting his/her options for the best CPAP experience that is better suited for his/her needs:
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier temperature settings can be set at user’s discretion at 1 for lower temps to 8 for higher temps or it can be turned off totally
- AutoRamp™ or Ramp Time can be set for desired time of Ramp for gradual building of pressure, or choose AutoRamp™ and let the machine do the work by automatically sensing when the user falls asleep
- EPR™ settings can be adjusted and set for best comfort when exhaling
- Mask Type feature maximizes air flow into the mask depending on the mask type: Nasal Pillow, Nasal or Full Face
- Mask Fit will allow the user to see how his/her mask is sealing/fitting; if it is good he/she will see a smiley face, if it is bad, a sad face
- ResMed’s SmartStart™ technology will sense the user’s breathing and will automatically start therapy
- Run Warm-up actually preheats the water in the water tub prior to starting therapy
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet offers AirView™, which is a cloud-based patient management system allowing the user access to nightly CPAP data. This feature also allows remote access for troubleshooting issues and setting modification.