Why Should I Buy a ResMed AirSense 10?
Purchasing a CPAP machine is a big decision that will affect your health and quality of life. This article will explore the benefits and design features of a ResMed AirSense 10. Understanding the ins and outs of this machine will help you make an informed decision about whether the AirSense 10 is the right CPAP machine to meet your needs.
Features of the ResMed AirSense 10
In today’s world of technology, having a medical device that is “smart” really makes sense. The ResMed AirSense 10 comes equipped with built-in cellular technology. This feature allows your doctor to communicate remotely with your machine, make adjustments, and track your process. This eliminates extra visits to the doctor just to discuss how things are going. Your doctor can know even the smallest details of your treatment by remotely accessing your machine. Now, that’s smart technology!
Fall Asleep with Ease
The AirSense 10 helps you fall asleep with ease. The AutoRamp feature is another smart tech advance in this CPAP machine. The AutoRamp detects when you fall asleep and only gradually increases pressure once you already sleeping. This solves the problem that many CPAP machine users face with machines that start out at maximum pressure, which can be uncomfortable to a wide-awake user.
Automatic Pressure Adjustments
The AirSense 10 is appropriately named because it actually senses your sleep patterns and pressure needs and makes automatic adjustments as you sleep. Again, this technology is intuitive to your individual needs, saving you trips to the doctor for reevaluation and adjustments to your settings. Your settings are automatically adjusted as needed in real time.
Exhale with Ease
The AirSense 10 comes with expiratory pressure relief (EPR). This means that the pressure of the machine reduces during exhalation, so patients don’t have to work against the incoming pressure to breath out.
Other Features of the AirSense 10
- The Easy-Breathe motor is quiet and won’t disturb even the lightest sleeper.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Patients are able to start therapy by simply breathing in using the SmartStart feature.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- The AirSense 10 offers integrated humidification, simplifying device setup, and making therapy easier.
- Understanding and accessing your data is simple. All of your nightly data is accessible and you can even troubleshoot and change your settings remotely.
- The control screen is intuitive and simple to navigate. This allows you to customize your comfort settings with ease.
- The screen automatically adjusts to the room brightness and turns itself down and even off automatically based on the amount of light in the room.
Is the ResMed AirSense 10 Right For You?
Still unsure or have more questions? Call us. We’d love to discuss your specific needs and whether the ResMed Airsense 10 is the right CPAP Machine for you.