AirFit™ F20 Cushion by Resmed. This is the replacement seal for the ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask. ResMed’s InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion provides superior comfort, fit, and stability without bruising the nose. It is hard plastic on one side with a silicone seal attached. You can find the size located under the elbow.
FYI-- This cushion can also be used on the AirTouch™ F20 as an alternative to the UltraSoft™ Memory Foam Cushion. The modular frame allows you to interchange sizes too.
Please select the desired size when placing an order:
63467 - Small
63468 - Medium
63469 - Large
AirFit™ F20 Cushion by Resmed. This is the replacement seal for the ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask. ResMed’s InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion provides superior comfort, fit, and stability without bruising the nose. It is hard plastic on one side and has a silicone seal attached. You can find the size located under the elbow.
HCPCS Code: A7031 Full Face Mask Cushion-Replacement
Item Condition: New
Item Weight: .40 ounces
Prescription Required: No
Other Info: Clear hard plastic on one side with a silicone seal attached
Item Size: Available in Small, Medium and Large
Name: ResMed Corp
Address: 9001 Spectrum Center Blvd.
San Diego CA, 92123
Customer Reviews of the
ResMed AirFit™ F20 CUSHION
- Images and Content © ResMed. Used with Permission.
- ResMed is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- No promotional code or discount code is intended to modify any ResMed advertised price. Codes that affect pricing or promotional items DO NOT apply to ResMed products.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of ResMed products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- ResMed products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international sale or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!