HumidX and HumidX Plus take portable humidification to a whole new level. Exclusive to AirMini, HumidX and HumidX Plus are small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) that are designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification.
HumidX ResMed’s standard waterless humidification system for most climates and sleep environments.
HumidX Plus Humidification system optimized for dry and high altitude environments where humidity levels are low, e.g., aircraft.
How HumidX Works: When you exhale, heat and moisture is captured and stored within the HME’s tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, this heat and moisture is released to humidify the air you breathe in.
Small, lightweight and easy to use
No washing required
Available in 3 pack
Usable for up to 30 days after opening
HumidX and HumidX Plus are only compatible with AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini.
HumidX and HumidX Plus are small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) that are designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification. Made for the ResMed AirMini APAP machine only.
Name: ResMed Corp
Address: 9001 Spectrum Center Blvd.
San Diego CA, 92123
Customer Reviews of the
ResMed Airmini HumidX and HumidX Plus
- Images and Content © ResMed. Used with Permission.
- ResMed is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- No promotional code or discount code is intended to modify any ResMed advertised price. Codes that affect pricing or promotional items DO NOT apply to ResMed products.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of ResMed products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- ResMed products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international sale or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!