Will the ResMed Quattro Air Help Me Sleep?
Your sleep matters. Sleep affects your health, your productivity, and your outlook on life. The ResMed Quattro Air full face CPAP mask was designed to help you get a better night’s sleep. The Quattro Air has several design features that ensure your comfort, security, and ease of use. Read on to find out more about these features and discover whether the Quattro Air is a good choice to help you get a good night’s sleep.
Overview of the ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask
- Ease of Use
- The Quattro Air has only 4 parts. Because CPAP masks must be cleaned every day, this is a great feature for easy use, disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly. The SoftEdge headgear is intuitive to use and easy to adjust, put on, and remove.
- Minimalist Design
- Some full-face masks are bulky and heavy feeling. The Quattro Air is lightweight and comfortable. Weighing in at only 3.3 ounces, the Quattro is up to 45% lighter than other full-face masks. And, it’s the lightest full-face mask on the market with forehead support.
- Secure Seal
- The SpringAir seal gives users confidence. It creates a comfortable secure seal without leaks or loud noises. A secure seal is essential to maintaining your correct pressure all night long. The flex-wing forehead also provides the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.
- Comfortable Fit
- The SoftEdge headgear is designed with rolled-edge fabric for comfort and reduced facial marks and irritation. And, the SpringAir cushion has dual walls for a gentle, comfortable fit that is still snug all night long.
- Multiple Sizing Options
- The Quattro Air comes in multiple sizes to fit every face. The Quattro Air for Her is a great option for women and comes in three different sizes (extra-small, small, and medium). Please call us for help with sizing.
- Diffused Ventilation
- Often a complaint of CPAP users is the loud noises. The Quattro air has diffused ventilation that minimizes noise.
Cleaning and Maintaining Your Quattro Air Full Face Mask
You should clean your CPAP mask every day. With only 4 parts, caring for your Quattro Air mask is as easy. One of the simplest daily methods is using CPAP wipes or spray, and wiping it down after each use. Keeping your mask clean and sanitized is essential to ridding your mask of harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and dust. For a full description of cleaning and care of all of your CPAP equipment, check out our in-depth article here (Link to May longform article: /how-to-clean-cpap-supplies.aspx).
Is the ResMed Quattro Air the Right Full-Face Mask for Me?
Still having trouble determining whether the Quattro Air is the right mask for you? Give us a call or shoot us an email. We pride ourselves in being experts in all of our products. We would love to chat with you about your specific needs and assist you in making the right choice for you.