The ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask was designed with not only reliability and comfort in mind, but addresses a better fit for comfort and seal. It tackles some of the most common issues among full face CPAP masks. This mask follows the highly successful, high performing Quattro™ Series and is now available with SoftEdge Headgear. The design of the Quattro™ Air is based on the original, proven Mirage Quattro™ full face CPAP mask, so that is where the reliability comes in. It offers a more comfortable fit with its simple and less bulky design. The Quattro™ Air is one of the sleekest and lightweight full face CPAP masks now being offered. Keep reading for the wonderful benefits of the ResMed Quattro™ Air.
The ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask is definitely worth the try! Even though it is 3rd in line of the very popular and highly successful ResMed Quattro™ Series, it is definitely top of the line in design and features.
Simple, Lighter and More Comfortable
The Quattro™ Air is so simple in design it is comprised of only four parts, which includes the full face Spring Air™ Dual Wall Cushion, SoftEdge™ Headgear, Quick Release Elbow, and plastic lightweight frame. The cushion is so easy to remove, replace and clean, it takes hardly any effort. The silicone cushion offers a much softer feel. The cushion also incorporates the ResMed Spring Air™ Dual Wall Cushion Design that provides a much better fit on the bridge of the nose. It helps to eliminate the pressure on the nose for much better comfort and less agitation. The cushion also includes a circular diffused venting system for quieter exhalation and reduces the air that can be felt by the bed partner.
The plastic lightweight frame adds to the sleek design of the ResMed Quattro™ Air. This mask weighs in at just over 3 ounces! It cuts the weight of the ResMed Mirage Quattro™ almost in half, by 45%. Also, the mask footprint is smaller and reduces the heavier feel of the previous Quattro™ Series masks.
The mask frame includes the Flex-wing Forehead Support, which eliminates forehead contact and addresses the pressure some feel on the forehead. No adjustment is needed!
The Quick Release Elbow allows the user to simply pinch each side of the elbow for quick and easy release. The Quick Release removes the elbow and tubing. The Quick Release removes the elbow and tubing from the mask and makes it unbelievably easy to reattach.
The SoftEdge™ Headgear is lighter and is offered in two sizes (Standard and Small). It is designed with softer, beveled edges for much better comfort. It helps with limited contact on the back of the head where it can be most sensitive. ResMed has removed the headgear clips, offering the user easier connection and removal. PLEASE NOTE: The complete, assembled mask in all sizes will include the Standard size SoftEdge™ Headgear. It is available in Size Small as well.
ResMed did a great job in making it very easy to know what size cushion is on the mask. It’s easy! Look for the large S, M or L on the side. You can’t miss it, and there is no guess work.
• Simple design with only four parts with much improved comfort
• Lightest full face CPAP mask currently on the market
• Excellent patient acceptance
• Built on the proven, highly successful ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask
• Very simple to disassemble and clean
• Spring Air™ Dual Wall Cushion with superior comfort, fit and seal
• Circular diffused venting on exhalation port
• SoftEdge™ Headgear is lighter and eliminates sensitivity on back of head
• Quick Release Elbow for easy, quick release
• Flex-wing Forehead Support for less facial contact and less fuss
The ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask is available in three different sizes:
Small – 62701
Medium – 62702
Large - 62703
The ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask is 45% lighter weighing in at only 3.3 ounces (90 grams) and is more comfortable to wear than the leading full face CPAP masks on the market.
Quiet, comfortable seal for uninterrupted sleep
Prescription Required: Yes
Ideal For: Mouth Breather
Multiple Sizes Included: No
Item Condition: New
Headgear Included: Yes
HCPCS Code: A7030, A7035
Cushion Material: Silicone
Name: ResMed Corp
Address: 9001 Spectrum Center Blvd.
San Diego CA, 92123
Prescriptions are required for all masks, machines, and humidifiers.
Read our prescription policy
[[Video Not Found]] - TheCPAPPeople
Customer Reviews of the
ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask with Headgear
ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask with Headgear
November 2, 2013
I like the Mask , it is my first mask so I can not compare it to others. It fits good and I have a 98-100% fit with out leaks during Therapy according to my sleep mapper reading on sleepmapper.com. Been using for two week and is really easy to clean. I recommend this mask
Did you find this review helpful?
- Images and Content © ResMed. Used with Permission.
- ResMed is not responsible for any site content or claims.
- No promotional code or discount code is intended to modify any ResMed advertised price. Codes that affect pricing or promotional items DO NOT apply to ResMed products.
- All services including advertisements, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products listed are solely provided by TheCPAPPeople.com and not the manufacturer.
- Sales of ResMed products are intended for end users only. TheCPAPPeople cannot sell directly to other businesses or to third parties.
- ResMed products are sold in the United States, and its territories, only. No offer of international sale or delivery is made.
- Our Warranty and Return Policy is always available to our customers.
TheCPAPPeople.com strives to ensure a positive customer experience and continued customer compliance with CPAP therapy. Our goal is not just to sell merchandise, but to provide customers and patients with the tools they need to achieve optimal therapy. You, the patient and customer, have access to our clinical staff via email and during scheduled hours to answer any therapy or product questions you may have. In addition, we provide an abundant supply of informational resources for your review and study. If we can ever do more to increase your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!