Mirage Quattro is ResMed’s fourth generation full face mask. Over 95% of its users experience a customized fit. This mask is extremely light. Its streamlined and sleek design and quiet performance, feels light and is easy to fit and use. It has fewer parts than other full face masks, making it easier to handle, assemble and disassemble. The set-and-forget headgear clips and slots save optimal fitting settings and allow for quick headgear removal. The Mirage Quattro is rich with technological advancements inducing a good night’s sleep.
Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures. The mask’s Spring Air™ cushion technology accommodates movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop. The cushion membrane is pliable and allows movement while sleeping. This addresses the problem of air leaks. Also, the built-in vents distribute air quietly ensuring you and your partner a good night’s sleep.
- MicroFit dial allows users to easily adjust forehead support for personalized fit and comfort
- Improved vent design reduces noise by over 50%
- Quick Release Headgear clips allow for easy mask removal and eliminate need for frequent readjustment
- Moving cushion membrane at nasal bridge accommodates different types of nasal structures and prevents leak into the eyes
- First-time fit reduces mask refitting and callbacks
- Increased fit range with reduced inventory (fewer mask parts, 33% fewer product codes)
- Comprehensive user support package included for cleaning.