The RespCare Hybrid Oral/Nasal CPAP Mask offers Hybrid Universal Interface. This is a fusion of comfort and innovation! It is Latex free, simple fittings, customized fit, swivel tubing coupler to allow freedom of movement, supplemental oxygen ports, and an instructional CD and carrying case are included.
The Hybrid is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for sleep therapy and respiratory patients. This CPAP mask serves as a nasal interface, an oral interface, and a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiencies and obstructive sleep apnea. The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete CPAP mask system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit!
- Built-in chin flap gently supports the chin, eliminating the need for a chin strap
- Premium headgear provides five points on adjustability for better fit, seal and increased support
- Patient can wear glasses while wearing the interface
- Quick connect and disconnect on headgear enables easy removal and application
- No forehead or overhead contact