THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance in selecting a mask.
The Comfort Fusion Nasal Mask with headgear is an innovative, yet classically-styled mask that was designed to bring comfort, seal, and mask stability to CPAP users. Combining Respironics' years of mask design experience with the need for a comfortable CPAP mask at a good value for you, the CPAP user, the Comfort Fusion is a mask that will be a great choice for a large number of patients.
A superior seal is achieved through the pairing of a soft, replaceable cushion with the StabilitySelector, an exclusive Respironics feature that raises and lowers the mask at the bridge of the nose to ensure optimized angle, seal, and fit. A premium soft forehead pad and Fusion headgear increase comfort and decrease the risk of pressure point pain and sores found in less comfortable masks.
The ComfortFusion FitPack comes with both sizes of cushion, ensuring the best fit can be found from your first night with the mask.
- The patented StabilitySelector raises and lowers the mask for optimized mask angle, seal, and fit.
- The ergonomic ball-and-socket Quick Clips allow for free movement and easy mask removal.
- The premium soft forehead pad provides superb patient comfort.
- The soft, replaceable cushion provides a robust seal and stable fit.
- The Fusion Headgear provides reliable comfort, fit and stability
- Two cushion sizes (small and medium) fit more than 90% of patients and can be removed for easy cleaning and replacement.
Check out the Philips Respironics ComfortFusion in use. Click on the Videos tab above.
Need a user manual or other guide? Click the Details tab above.