The Philips Respironics DreamWear frame supports full face, nasal and gel pillows cushions to meet patients’ needs. DreamWear’s remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they desire–on their stomach, side, or back.
- Soft silicone frame- Light, flexible material designed for comfort.
- Open field of vision- Wear glasses, read, and watch TV.
- No red marks- Leaves no marks on the bridge of the nose with an innovative under-the-nose design
- Top-of-head tube connection- Provides freedom of movement throughout the night.
- In-frame airflow- Unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably.
For more information on how to choose the right size, how to assemble the mask, and how it works look at the video Dreamwear Full Face- Intro Video
- Small - 1133375
- Medium - 1133376
- Large - 1133377
- Medium-Wide - 1133378Click the VIDEOS tab to see the Dreamwear in action!