NOTE: THIS MASK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY RESPIRONICS AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
The Respironics Simplicity Nasal Mask is a part of the Comfort Series of masks. It's small, lightweight and worn just on the top of the nose. It eliminates pressure on the bridge of the nose, allowing patients to wear eyeglasses to help eliminate airflow to the eyes which can be a contributing factor in contracting conjunctivitis.
With its innovative design and streamlined construction, Simplicity is ideal for the use in the treatment of adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea and for noninvasive ventilation in the home or hospital. It's a perfect fit for patients, helping to ensure long-term compliance with CPAP and BiPAP therapy.
- Two sizes fit a wide range of patients
- A unique one-size-fits-most headgear is packaged with the mask
- The pre-assembled mask simplifies use and reduces lost parts
- The mask assembly and headgear are the only pieces that need to be cleaned
- Mask cushion is made of soft, pliable silicone that gently fits the tip of the nose to provide a snug seal
- Flexible, lightweight tubing is permanently attached to the mask connecting easily to standard circuit tubing
- 360 degree swivel at the top and bottom of the tubing allow the tubing to twist more freely as the patient moves
- Built-In Exhalation Port results in quiet air flow, and its innovative built-in design eliminates the need for additional valves or ports
- Stability Clip on the tubing may be attached to sleepwear or to the headgear for added support. A Velcro tab secures placement of the Stability Clip on the tubing