RemZzzs Padded CPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many common problems associated with CPAP masks such as skin irritation, leaks, and pressure marks that come along with sleep therapy and CPAP masks. And best of all, their simple application will make your mask more comfortable and easier to maintain.
RemZzzs liners are simple to use and offer much relief! All you do is place the disposable mask liner between the mask cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The RemZzzs padded mask liner acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion. Special fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
- Greatly reduce or eliminate noisy and annoying air leaks due to moisture build up
- Prevent skin irritations and ugly pressure marks
- Helps to hold your mask in place
- Mask need less cleaning
These CPAP mask liners are compatible with the following CPAP Masks:
- K7-NS - Small Liner for Respironics: ComfortGel, ComfortClassic, ComfortFusion, ComfortSelect, Profile Lite
- K8-NM - Medium Liner for Respironics: ComfortGel, ComfortClassic, ComfortFusion, ComfortSelect, Profile Lite
- K11-NM - Medium Liner for Resmed: Airfit N20(L),AifFit N10(Wide), Activa, Activa LT, Mirage Micro, Ultra Mirage II(Standard), Mirage FX(Standard, Wide),
Swift FX Nano(Wide), SoftGel. Also fits Fisher & Paykel: Eson, Eson 2, Zest(Standard), FlexiFit 405(M/L), and FlexiFit 407(Standard)