The S9 VPAP™ Auto is a fully‐integrated auto‐adjusting bilevel device designed to address noncompliant OSA patient needs. Based on the award‐winning S9™ platform, the VPAP Auto includes optional wireless monitoring, central sleep apnea (CSA) detection and optional integrated oximetry. It also features a Sleep Quality Indicator, which allows patients to view their therapy progress on a daily basis. Together with ResMed’s Enhanced Easy‐Breathe technology and Climate Control humidification system, the VPAP Auto delivers quiet comfort to a wide range of patients, from noncompliant CPAP users to those requiring additional ventilatory support.
The VPAP Auto features sophisticated motor technology with the Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor. Because axial airflow is distributed evenly throughout the motor, conducted noise transferred through the mask to the patient is significantly reduced when compared to previous devices, making it easier to integrate into the patient’s (and bed partner’s) lifestyle.
The S9 VPAP Auto integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ heated humidifier and delivers market‐leading performance to provide relief from nasal dryness and congestion. As part of the S9’s Climate Control humidification system, the H5i intelligently adapts to ambient conditions throughout the night (and from season to season), maintaining a constant, comfortable humidity and temperature level.
- Enhanced AutoSet™ algorithm continually monitors breathing
- Simple menu settings and color LCD display are intuitive for both patients and clinicians
- Seamless integration with optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control
- Enhanced Vsync™ technology compensates for leak and provides superior patient–ventilator synchrony
- TiControl™ (Ti Max/Min) feature accommodates
- 30 sessions of detailed data (eg, flattening index, snore, minute ventilation and oximetry) on SD card
- Seven sessions of high resolution data (flow and pressure) on SD card
- 365 sessions of compliance and summary data (eg, summary, efficacy and usage data, including central apnea statistics) on Sleep Report, device and SD card