Editor's Quick Notes for Respironics Amara Full Face Mask
- Simple and lightweight design.
- Cushion simply "clicks" into place, making cleaning and replacement simple.
- Standard frame (for Small, Medium, Large) allows the patient to switch sizes without purchasing a new frame.
- Specially designed silicone seal ensures minimal leakage, even for active sleepers!
- Polycarbonate frame bends without breaking, making the mask very durable.
Amara Full Face Mask by Respironics boasts a lightweight and simplistic construction paired with an innovative silicone cushion to create a mask with comfort in mind. The Amara features a 3-part design, consisting of the cushion, frame, and headgear to make disassembly and cleaning easy! The innovative cushion "snaps" into place, providing positive tactile feedback to let the user know the cushion is secure.
The Amara uses a standard frame for the Small, Medium, and Large cushions; meaning you can easily switch cushion sizes without the need to purchase a new frame. The headgear features Respironics' talon clips allowing the user to remove the mask without having to readjust the headgear. Respironics also refined the forehead support, implementing an adjustment mechanism that only requires the push of a button.
Quiet and Comfortable
The Respironics Amara diffuses air quietly and away from the user thanks to the micro-exhalation port design. The forehead support features a large silicone cushion to displace the pressure exerted to minimize marks left behind from the mask. The Amara also features a specially designed contoured cushion to minimize leaks, even if the user moves during sleep.
The Respironics Amara Full Face Mask is available in three different sizes:
1090202 - Small
1090203 - Medium
1090204 - Large
Check out the Respironics Amara in use. Click on the Videos tab above.